Semi-permanent Eyelash extensions are synthetic fibers expertly attached to each individual eyelash with a special medical grade adhesive. The procedure is completely safe and non-intrusive – the synthetic lashes are applied to a separated natural eyelash with medical grade adhesive and NEVER in contact with the skin. Eyelashes can be synthetic silk or synthetic mink with a range of length, thickness and shape. Our expert stylists would help you chose which look is right for you.
How to care for your lash extensions:
- Do not get your new lashes wet for 24 hours. This could prevent proper bonding. Clean lashes regularly and gently with lash shampoo and cleaning applicators. If needed dry lashes with a blow dryer on cool setting.
- Avoid oily products (including some sunscreen products) on or near your lashes.
- Mascara is not required… However, it may be worn. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATER-PROOF MASCARA. Care also needs to be taken in washing off the mascara. Only use a water based eye makeup remover.
- Do not perm or curl your lashes.
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely) – If you want them removed, please come back. A special removal agent is used that will protect your natural lashes.
- Maintain extensions with regular touch up appointments.
You can expect your initial eyelash extension procedure to be scheduled anywhere from 60 minutes to 2 hours or more depending on your service.
If cared for properly, eyelash extensions can last up to 4-6 weeks. However, because your natural lashes typically grow out (shed) you will need touch- up(refill) appointments every 2 to 3 weeks to maintain a full lash line.
Our expert stylists have years of experience, which means your lashes are in the best hands. Maintaining the integrity of your natural lashes is our main focus, therefore we do not overwhelm the lashes with excess weight or length. With correct care your lash extensions will do no harm to the natural lash.